BACHELOR’S IN INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
The Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology provides students with the knowledge and skills to be an information and communication technology professional, with particular skills in a chosen area.
- Program aims to provide students with the opportunity to explore a broad range of aspects of ICT.
- It graduate students with knowledge and skills in a variety of key areas of ICT for a lifelong career.
- After completing the program students become ICT professionals who are confident and articulate team players, and who are attuned to the needs, methods and attitudes of business and society.
- B. Tech ICT is a 4 year under-graduate Engineering course with semester or trimester pattern.
- The minimum marks for applying is 45% in board exam form a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Engineering from UGC approved Institution.
- The minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate degree (10+2) with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or any other technical subject (Computer/ Biotechnology/ Biology).
- JEE Mains
- JEE Advanced
- MHT CET
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- V. Raman College of Engineering
- Job- After passing B. Tech, candidate can go for a job. These jobs are either provided by the Colleges you have completed your Degree i.e. campus placement. If you will not get campus placement, then you can apply for the companies by our own. These jobs are private basically.
- Study- Apart from Jobs, You can also give your life in getting further education i.e. either Masters, PhD or MPhil.
- The salary varies from 2 Lac to 12 Lac (INR).
In 10+2, it is compulsory for students to have Mathematics and Physics and one of the below given subjects:
Entrance Exam - B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology