GIPE Entrance Test 2020 Exam Dates have been modified. The last date to present the application structure has been broadened. Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE Entrance Test 2020) will discharge the application structure in May 2020. Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune, offers a Degree Program in various disciplines in Economics, International Business Economics, Agribusiness Economics, Financial Economics, and Finance for the scholastic meeting 2020-21. Concentrated on research, this organization empowers the students to be industry-prepared by mixing the hypothetical and pragmatic applications in their courses. The program comprises of 4 semesters with center modules concentrating on microeconomic hypothesis, macroeconomic hypothesis, and econometrics.
The students need to take a national placement test that checks their quantitative, logical, and thinking abilities. The test for the scholarly year of 2020-21 will be held on June 2020.
GIPE 2020 Application Form
The insights about the GIPE Application structure are given below:
Submit the application structure as directed by GIPE.
Carefully check all details before submitting the structure.
The transferring records ought to be in the endorsed group as it were.
Moreover, keep a duplicate of the filled application structure for additional utilization.
The details about the application fees are given below:
Category Application Fee
General/OBC Category Rs. 3000/ -
SC/ST Category Rs. 1500/ -
Procedure for filling the GIPE Application Form 2020
- Visit the official site of GIPE.
- Click on Apply Now and another page will show up on the screen.
- Then, the candidates may enter the essential information requested to enroll themselves.
- After filling the information click on the submit button.
- Candidates will get the login accreditations on the enlisted email address or enlisted number.
- Login and Fill the Details:
- Now, the candidates may sign in utilizing the credentials i.e login id and password.
- After login, candidates need to fill the details asked in the structure.
- Uploading Documents:
- After filling all the details, the candidates needs to transfer the archives.
- Fee Payment:
- After the archives have been transferred, applicants need to pay the application fees.
- Candidates can pay the application expense in online mode.
- Now, candidates may survey the application form and check that the details are filled correctly.
- After checking on the structure, applicants may submit the application.
- At last, take a printout of the application structure for additional utilization.
- Length: 120 mins
- Complete Marks: 100 (1 mark for each question)
- Question Type: Objective sort questions
- Negative Marking: One-fourth of the marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Segments: 3
- 1. Analytical capacity and thinking – 20 marks
- 2. Aptitude in science and insights – 30 marks
- 3. Undergraduate information in financial matters – 50 marks
The details for the GIPE Entrance test are given below:
Eligibility for BSc
- Candidate must have passed his class 12th examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates should have at least 60% aggregate marks and 50% for SC/ ST category.
Eligibility for M.Sc and MA
- Candidates must have a UG course degree.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved candidates) at graduation.
Eligibility for PhD
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree in any of the following feilds:
- Population Studies
- Agricultural Economics
- Law & Economics
- Public Policy
Candidates should have secured at least 55% marks and 50% for SC, ST, OBC, DTNT, and VJNT