- Maharashtra Olympiad Movement (MOM) is accomplished through Authorized Learning Centers (ALCs) of MKCL, since 2007. The MOM program has been designed to help students prepare for International and National exams like Olympiads, Homi Bhabha, NTSE, MTSE, etc. Sub Junior & Junior are the 2 different categories that come under the MOM. For the 1st category, students from standard 5, 6 and 7 are eligible while for the 2nd category, 8th, 9th and 10th students are eligible.
- The exam will be conducted in two stages. Students will qualify for stage 2, based on their performance in stage 1. The exam will consist of three sections i.e. Science, Mathematics and Mental Ability. More stress will be given on the subject Science. Number of questions asked for stage 1 will be 100 and that for stage 2 will be 50. Total marks for both the stages will be 100. Duration of examination will be 120 minutes for stage 1 and 100 minutes for stage 2
- Sub Junior category -
- Course fee - Rs. 100 for full academic year
- Question Bank - Rs. 150
- Junior Category
- Course fee - Rs. 125 for full academic year
- Question Bank - Rs. 200
- Visit MKCL's Authorized Learning Centers (ALCs), also known as MS-CIT centers to register for the MOM program.