International General Knowledge Olympiad

International General Knowledge Olympiad

Mode of ExamOffline
Level of ExamInternational level





General Knowledge







  • General Knowledge has become a necessity in our day to day lives. All the past events and the current happenings keeps one aware of the state or condition of our country as well as other countries. This habit of staying updated needs to be incorporated from an early age. For this purpose, EduHeal Foundation conducts an International General Knowledge Olympiad focusing not only on G.K. but also on History, Geography, Science, etc. The exam is made up of 2 sections i.e. the G.K. section and the Interactive section. In the question paper, 80% questions will be on 1st section and remaining 20% on 2nd section i.e. the Interactive section. For standards 1st to 6th, number of questions asked will be 25 with time duration of 40 minutes whereas for standards 7th to 12th, number of questions asked will be 50 with time duration of 1 hour.



  • Rs. 120 per student is the exam fee.
  • The school is requested to submit an amount of Rs. 100 per student and retain the rest for exam expenditure purposes.



  • Respective schools will be the venue for examination.

Application procedure


  • The following should be sent to eduheal before the last date:
  • School Registration Form
  • Student & Coordinator Teacher Details
  • Preparatory Book Order Form
  • Student Registration Form
  • Contact the National Co-ordinator through email or phone in case of non-suitability of exam dates or delay in sending registration forms.
  • The school is required to send the total examination fee by Demand Draft/cheque in the favor of, "EDUHEAL FOUNDATION", payable at New Delhi.
  • Contact Details -
  • EduHeal Foundation, EHF, 103, Taj Apartment, Ring road, Near AIIMS Metro Station, New Delhi- 110 029
  • Phone : 011-26161014
  • National Co-ordinator : 9818010229/9811370229
  • E-mail : info@eduhealfoundation.org
  • For more information, visit the website.

Conducted for


Standard I


Standard II


Standard III


Standard IV


Standard V


Standard VI


Standard VII


Standard VIII


Standard IX


Standard X


Standard XI


Standard XII

Application Start Date :
Application End Date :
Exam Date :
Result Date :
Conducted By :

Science Olympiad Foundation

Official Website : http://www.sofworld.org/igko