PGDM in Pharmaceutical Management
The program aims at meeting Pharma industry’s demands for professionals who are well equipped to take on the challenges of business in the knowledge economy and developing marketing and other professionals in different functional areas who have insight into the market place and are aware of global trends.
Mission for the Program:
Imparting quality and holistic education for developing business managers and socially responsible citizens.
- First program of its kind in India
- Program catering to the managerial needs of the pharmaceutical industry
- Program originally designed in collaboration with IDMA
- State of the art syllabus upgraded every year through a panel of experts
- Foundation module at the beginning of the program (convergence module)
- Several pharmaceutical industry specific subjects throughout the program like, physiology & pharmacology, drug dosage forms, intellectual property rights, pharma business environment, clinical research, FDA, international business and marketing, etc.
- Very high corporate integration in terms of teaching and concurrent projects
- Leadership trait development program (soft skill oriented inputs)
- Foreign language (Business German) as the optional subject
- Personality development programs
- Yoga & Meditation programs
- Outstanding track record of placement (both summer as well as final)
- Students to constantly undertake research activity to sharpen analytical skills
CAT MAT XAT CMAT ATMA
Other eligibility criteria
Candidate must be a graduate in Pharmacy/Life Science/Micro-Biology/Bio-Chemistry from recognized University/College