PG DIPLOMA IN MANUFACTURING MANAGEMENT
Post Graduate Manufacturing Management Program facilitates students in developing their skills and decision-making capabilities in the manufacturing domain giving them a cutting edge in executing the business strategy at the manufacturing function level. It would also help in exploiting the manufacturing capability from the business competitiveness point of view. The course curriculum aims at creating professionals equipped to meet the challenges as well as opportunities in manufacturing management.
The duration of the course is 2 years.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- Manipal University, Manipal
- Sr. Technology Manager
- Business Technology Analyst
- Marketing Expert
- Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Design Manager- Design Managers inquire about and create thoughts and frameworks for production. They work to enhance the execution and proficiency of existing products.
- Manufacturing Manager- These Managers assess manufacturing techniques by outlining and leading exploration programs, applying these plans, creating and gathering manufacturing equipment and machines.
- Production Managers - Production Managers work for assembling the products, supervising the designing of products at the plants, and t also ensure that the manufactured items checks to the prescribed quality and productivity standards.
The salary ranges from 4 lac to 12 lac per annum on an average. (INR)
- Candidate should have passed the bachelor’s degree.
- The minimum aggregate marks required is 55% for appearing in the admission process.
- The GATE or CAT qualified student will get the priority.
Manufacturing Technology Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Surface Mount Technology
- Retail & Manufacturing Sector
- Product and Process Technology
- R&D Centers