PG DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
Industrial Engineering is one of the interdisciplinary engineering courses that provides a systematic approach to streamline and increase productivity & efficiency in the business world. It is a study that incorporates methods and techniques from the engineering & management science. Industrial Engineering is used in designing an assembly workstation, process mapping, flow processing at a bank, hospital, or a theme park.
The duration for this course is 2 years.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- AP-Amrutvahini Polytechnic Sangamner
- IIFT-Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- SCDL-Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- PETEC-P E T Engineering College
- IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National Open University
Industrial Engineering Associations:
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME)
- The Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- National Association of Industrial Technology (NAIT)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- Theme Park Industrial Engineer
- Supply Chain Solutions Engineer
- Project Managers
- Industrial Production Manager
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Industrial Systems Engineer
- Managers- To develop expertise in handling scientific management principles, methodologies, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Industrial Engineering Managers- To develop enterprises into smoothly functioning and efficient supply chains of products, services and information.