Master in Marketing Management
- Master in Marketing Management is a postgraduate Sales and Marketing Managements course. Marketing Management is analysis, planning, implementation and control of programs designed to create, build and maintain beneficial exchanges with target buyers for the purpose of achieving organizational objectives.
- Course covers all marketing management aspects, including functional areas of marketing management like industrial marketing, marketing research from the theoretical and practical perspective and marketing management, consumer behaviour etc.
- The course content emphasises, the study and application, rather than mere marketing.
- The duration of the course is two years (in some cases it may be more or less than this depending on different institutes' rules and regulations) and it is career orienting in nature that opens many job fields for them.
Master in Marketing Management Employment Areas
- Education & Research Institutes
- DHTC Logistics Ltd. - Ahmedabad
- HLL Lifecare Limited - Delhi
- TVS Credit Services Ltd. - Aurangabad
- Nirmal Bang - Bangalore
- Silica - Delhi
Master in Marketing Management Job Types
- Associate Professor
- Management Trainee
- Zonal Business Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Sales Operations Associate
- Marketing Communicatio
- Business Process Analyst
- Demand Supply Advisor
- Relationship Manager
Master in Marketing Management Eligibility
- Bachelor degree or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks.
- Some of the very reputed universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission.
- Work Experience Minimum 24 months