MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Master of Technology in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science Course. Computer Science course is designed to equip with the knowledge and skills to develop innovative solutions which the modern computing industry requires. The focus is on understanding and making the right choice of abstractions thus making it possible to implement IT solutions from existing and future components. Course covers areas such as safe and secure systems, system integration, distributed and embedded systems, networks, software engineering, algorithms and logic, system-on-chip and digital systems.
- Master of Technology in Computer Science & Technology is a 2-year postgraduate program in Computer science and technology.
- The duration of the course is divided into four semesters.
- The course subjects comprise core courses and electives and also a project
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of technology, Guwahati
- R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Anna University, Tamil Nadu
- Chief Technology officer- The Chief Technology Officer is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The officer will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company's strategic goals.
- Web Applications Developers- They create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Intranet applications, leading team of developers.
- Software Programmer- The role is to design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Professors- They are eligible to teach the same or their relevant engineering field courses in colleges across the World.
It ranges from 4 lac to 5 lac on an average per annum in the starting. (INR)
Entrance Exam - Master of Technology in Computer Science
||1st February 2020