MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY – BIOTECHNOLOGY
Master of Technology in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course. It is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bio-products.
Biotechnology deals with bioprocesses in engineering, medicine, technology, and other fields that need bio products. It is done through the use of living organisms. This field of applied biology intends to provide superior courses having strong vocational elements to the candidates pursuing the course.
- The duration of Master of Technology in Biotechnology is generally a two year which is divided into 4 semesters.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi,
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Wrangal
- Teaching Institutions
- Space Research Organizations
- Quality Testing Laboratories
- Chemical Industries
- Power Plants
- Oil Exploration and Refining Companies
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Defense Services
- Consultancy Firms
- Automobile Industry
- Research Biochemist- It deals with studying the chemistry of processes that are alive. They are also involved in research methods related to the transfer of characteristics from one organism to another.
- Sr. Associate Scientist- This profile needs the candidates to produce perfect assays for examining the engineered T-cell expansion, immune phenotype that will be used to collect samples and process them.
- Quality Controller- They ensure the production of precise and reliable data by conducting lab tests, which can be useful for scientific investigations.
It ranges from 2 lac to 10 lac per annum on an average. (INR)