MASTERS IN MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY
Masters in Manufacturing Technology is a post-graduate Manufacturing Technology course. Manufacturing is the use of machines, tools and labor to produce goods for use and to sell in the market. The term may refer to a range of human activity, from handicraft to machine produced goods, here raw materials are transformed into finished goods on a large scale.
- M. Tech (Manufacturing Technology) is 2 years duration under-graduate course.
- The program consists of 3 semesters containing theoretical subjects and 1 semester including industrial training and project work.
- The course is also available via the distance learning mode spread over a duration of 2 years.
- Delhi University Entrance Test
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- Manipal University, Manipal
Manufacturing Technology Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Surface Mount Technology
- Retail & Manufacturing Sector
- Product and Process Technology
- R&D Centers
- Sr. Technology Manager
- Business Technology Analyst
- Marketing Expert
- Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Design Engineer- Design Engineers inquire about and create thoughts and frameworks for production. They work to enhance the execution and proficiency of existing products.
- Manufacturing Engineer- These Engineers assess manufacturing techniques by outlining and leading exploration programs, applying such plans, creating and gathering manufacturing tools and machines.
- Production Engineers- Production Engineers work towards assembling, supervising the designing of products at the plants, they ensure that all manufactured items checks to the prescribed quality and productivity standards.
It ranges from 2 lac to 12 lac. (INR)