M TECH + PhD (INTEGRATED COURSE)
The Integrated M Tech + PhD program is a specialized program that allows eligible students to complete both M. Tech and PhD degrees at an accelerated pace, as well as specialize in several interdisciplinary areas. The program is designed to induct bright students who have completed their BE/ B Tech/ M Sc. Degree directly to the doctoral program.
Important Advantages of Integrated M Tech+ PhD include:
- Students who opt for Integrated M Tech+ PhD program are given priority to earn M. Tech and/or PhD scholarships.
- Credits earned as part of M. Tech in the integrated program are transferred into the PhD program.
- Integrated Program students have flexibility in designing learning and research trajectories as part of Interdisciplinary studies to suit one's interests.
- To earn Dual Degrees i.e. M. Tech & PhD is duration of 5 years in comparison to the normal course of time taken to earn M. Tech and PhD degrees i.e. 6 and above years.
- On successful completion and examination of doctoral thesis, both the degrees are awarded to the student.
- National Eligibility Test (NET)
- State Eligibility Test (SET)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani
- Educationist / Professor- You can also apply for professor jobs in different govt. or private colleges based on your qualification and specialization. You can also open you Coaching Institute or get a job in a renowned Institute as well.
- Scientist- You can have a career in Research Institutions. You can apply for ISRO, DRDO and other for being a Scientist.
It ranges from 5 lac to 15 lac per annum on average. (INR)
Entrance Exam - M.Tech./ M.Tech.+ Ph.D.