MASTERS IN INSTRUMETATION & CONTROL ENGINEERING
Masters in Control and Instrumentation Engineering has extensive variety of applications beginning from everyday life to space investigation. It is planned to investigate the previously mentioned challenges and furthermore initiate research activities. The core courses incorporate economic, automatic, efficient and reliable control and instrumentation with an ample variety of electives in electives in flight dynamics, robotics, electric drives, micro controllers etc.
- Masters in Control and Instrumentation Engineering is a 2-year postgraduate degree program.
- The program requires sound learning and knowledge of physics, mathematics, chemistry, electronics and process control.
- JEE Mains
- JEE Advanced
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT)
- Delhi Technological University Entrance Examination (DTUEE)
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Delhi Technical University, Delhi
- Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani
- Control Instrumentation Engineer- Control Instrumentation Engineer is in charge for developing, designing, installing, maintaining, and managing tools that is employed to control and monitor engineering processes, machinery and systems.
- Instrumentation Designer Engineer- Engineer is in the charge for different duties during the development and creation of instruments used in the plants and office.
- Professor- Professor instructs in their branch of knowledge.
It may vary from 4 lac to 10 lac per annum on an average (INR).