MASTERS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
A master’s in computer science can give you a specialized focus on an area of technology, helping you develop your skills and career prospects. Masters in Computer Science degrees are typically offered as a Master of Science (MSc) and are one or two years long, depending on the country of study.
- Master of Science in Computer Science is a 2-year degree program.
- The program is sub-divided into 4 semesters with minimum 2 months of field or Industry experience.
- IPU CET
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Loyola College, Chennai
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Mithabai College of Arts, Mumbai
- Website Developer- The main job of a Website Developer is to design and create websites. They are also required to keep a check on the website's technical aspects, like, how much speed and traffic the website can hold.
- App Developer- An App developer develops a mobile application for various operating systems like Android, iOS.
- Lab Assistants- A Lab Assistant is a person employed by schools or colleges for practical instructions on different computer science related topics.
It may vary from 5 lac to 12 lac on an average per annum. (INR)