Bachelor of Planning
The Bachelor of planning program is developed to impart candidates with the knowledge and skills which are required for urban planning practice. The main focus of the program is the issues that are associated with decision making and strategic planning. It helps a student to grasp the concept of planning, development and management of human settlements.
• JEE Main
• NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
• School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
• Ansal University, Gurgaon
• Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
• Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
• Amity Institute of Architecture and Planning, Noida
• Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
Salary: Initially, Planning professionals may earn anywhere between 15-40k Rupees per month. With time and work experience, planning professionals will gain value with rising salary figures.
• Minimum educational qualification required is completion of 10+2 level from a recognized educational board with a minimum aggregate score of 50% and Mathematics as a subject.