5 Year B Tech + M Tech (Integrated M Tech Course)
Engineering is the use of science and math to design or make things. The discipline of engineering encompasses a broad range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied mathematics, applied science, and types of application.
B. Tech + M. Tech is an integrated course offering both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the course. This course is very popular among the students in the field of engineering.
- The duration of the course is 5 year compiling Bachelors and Masters Program.
- This program offers dual degree so teaches the courses of both in parts within the 10 semesters.
- JEE Mains
- JEE Advanced
- Indian Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
- College of Engineering, Pune
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal
- National Institute of Technology, Raipur
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
- Job- After passing B. Tech, candidate can go for a job. These jobs are either provided by the Colleges you have completed your Degree i.e. campus placement. If you will not get campus placement, then candidate can apply for the companies by our own. These jobs are private basically.
- Government Sector Jobs- There are also jobs available in government fields. This you can apply either from Central Government or State Government Applications they introduce for positions in different department
- Study- Apart from Jobs, You can also give your life in getting further education i.e. either PhD.
- Professor- One can also teach in this field.
It may vary from (INR) 4 lac to 10 lac on an average per annum during the staring of the job.
Entrance Exam - 5 Year Dual Degree B.Tech. + Master of Science/Master of Technology