PGDM (Financial Services)
- PGDM (Financial Services) is a specialized program on ‘Financial Services’ sector approved by AICTE
- It is a two year full time program spread across six trimesters
- Each trimester is of around 12 weeks
Why specialized program in Financial Services?
- The Indian Financial Services industry is on the cusp of a strong phase of growth, backed.
- India as an important emerging economy
- Rising consumer demand from non metros and rural areas
- Rising literacy and financial literacy levels
- Disruptive innovations changing the industry dynamics rapidly