Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C) grooms business leaders with a focus on creative thinking, consumer-centricity, communication and community outreach. The PGDM-C, equivalent to an MBA, has evolved into one of the premier programmes in the country. It is endorsed by 100 per cent campus placements with the best corporate houses in India and abroad.
- To familiarize the participants of the importance of integrated Marketing Communications in building strong brands.
- To acquaint the students on the emerging and contemporary aspects of 360 degrees Integrated Marketing Communications.
- To familiarize the students with new methods of understanding and analyzing markets which would enable better planning, execution and monitoring Brand and Corporate Communications.
- To impart current knowledge relating to emerging trends in brand related marketing communications globally and in urban & rural India.
- To design, develop and execute 360 degrees Integrated Marketing Communications programs and campaigns to launch, build, maintain and rejuvenate brands.