MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN GEOMATICS
Master of Technology in Geomatics is a postgraduate Geology course. Geomatics also is known by the name geospatial technology or geomatics engineering is the discipline of gathering, storing, processing, and delivering geographic information, or spatially referenced information. M. Tech. Geomatics is two years program and it may be more or less from place to place.
- The syllabus for the course is divided into four semesters on a full-time basis.
- The program can also be done on a distance basis.
- State Eligibility Test (SET)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- College of Engineering, Pune
- National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
- Visveswarya Technological University, Karnataka
- Manager & Geomatics Specialist
- GIS Technician
- Remote Sensing Engineer
- Senior Web Developer
- Sales Marketing Manager
- VC++ Developer
- Senior GIS Engineer
- Team Leader & Project Leader
- GIS Specialists- Job is to create maps, graphs using GIS systems, its software for data collection for expanding existing data sets.
- Draughtsman- Role includes generating technical drawings based on the specifications and calculations given to them.
- Research Scientists- Job includes designing, analyzing, evaluating and investigating the data given in order to generate newer hypothesis and scientific breakthroughs.
- Engineers- Analyze, develop, evaluate and improve the current systems in order to create a refined version of the projects.
It ranges from 4 lac to 9 lac per annum on an average. (INR)