BSc. in Aviation
Aviation is the science and operation of flying airplanes, helicopters, gliders etc. It deals with the design, development, production, operation, and use of aircraft, especially heavier-than-air aircraft. Aviation can be categorised into three classes.
- Military Aviation- includes flying by armed forces.
- Commercial Aviation- includes scheduled and charter airlines.
- General Aviation- includes crop dusting by air, flying for sports,private flying etc.
Aviation is a subject with endless possibilities. Pilots, Controllers, Managers, Mechanics are a few possibilities for a B.Sc. Aviation graduate.
The course is offered by Orient Flight School (OFS) which is one of the leading Training Institutions in flying. The course focuses on the honing the flying skills of the prospective pilots. The curriculum is designed to cater to the growing need of the country in the field of Aviation.
a pilot, air hostess, ticketing manager, customer care official traffic regulation, cargo management, ground operations, aircraft maintenance
Eligibility Of the Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Aviation)
- To be eligible the candidate must pass in Class 10th with minimum aggregate 50% including all subjects from a recognised school.
- The candidate must be pass in Class 12/QE with minimum aggregate of 50% in English, Physics & Mathematics from a recognised school.
- A candidate who has passed post SSC, Three year Engineering / Technology diploma coursewith Mathematics and Physics can apply too.
- A candidate who has passed post HSC diplomain Information Technology / Computer Technology / ComputerEngineering / Computer Science / Electrical, Electronics & Video Engineering & alliedbranches / Mechanical & allied branches / Chemical & allied branches / Civil & allied branches, from AICTE or any recognized government body can apply too.
- Candidates must also have a Class II Medical Certificate from Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) approved Medical doctor for flying hours.
- For a commercial pilot licence (CPL) holder, they should have a valid current C P L with class I medical certificate from DGCA Medical centres.
Entrance Exam - Bachelor of Science -Aviation