BACHELOR OF PLANNING
Bachelor of Planning is an undergraduate level Bachelor’s Degree program. The students are given theoretical and practical knowledge about planning, engineering and designing urban human settlements. The main motive of the course is to prepare students for using the available resource to develop a sustainable, functional and innovative environment plan.
- Bachelor of Planning is a 4-year undergraduate course.
- The minimum eligibility for which is a 10+2 qualification with a minimum score of 50% with Mathematics as a subject.
- The program is of 8 semesters, with the final semester based on the student chosen stream.
- Transport Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban Design and Planning
- Architectural Conservation and Restoration
- Environmental Planning
- JEE Mains
- National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam ( UPSEE)
- Jadavpur University Entrance Exam (JUEE)
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
- College of Engineering, Pune
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Manipal University- School of Planning and Design, Jaipur
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Urban Planner- He develops plans and programs for the use of land, accommodate growth, to create communities, and metropolitan areas.
- Design Architect- Architects create designs for new construction projects, redevelopments, using their construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills.
- Interior Designer- Interior Designers understand a client's individual taste and aesthetic requirements in order to organize an interior space with varied color, lighting and furnishings.
It may vary from 2 lac to 8 lac on an average per annum. (INR)