BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING IN ARCHITECTURE
The Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) is a bachelor's degree designed to satisfy the academic requirement of practicing architecture. This program is a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge for students to learn the art of planning, designing and constructing physical structures of various kinds.
Theory of Structures
History of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) is a 5 year full-time duration program. It is comprised of 10 semesters or 15 trimesters.
- It focuses on the subjects from the fields of engineering, arts and technology to the professional practice of architecture.
- B. Arch is a generous mix of both theory and practical exercises.
- JEE Mains
- National Level Online Test (NATA)
- Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
- Aligarh Muslim University Bachelor of Architecture (AMU B. Arch)
- KEAM B. Arch
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- College of Engineering, Trivandrum
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Sir J J of Architecture, Mumbai
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai
- Sales Engineer
- Building Inspector
- Technical Architects
- Professor or Researcher
Entrance Exam - Bachelor of Engineering in Architecture
||1st August 2020