Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) – Apparel Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.) apparel manufacturing is a graduate level program with the objective to provide adequate knowledge and skills related to apparel manufacturing for employment and entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc - apparel manufacturing) is a three year Degree program with multiple exits such as Diploma /Advanced Diploma relating to apparel manufacturing. The course would provide adequate knowledge and skills for employment in the apparel industry.
- The student will have flexibility by means of multiple exit points.
- Curriculum details would include a suitable mix of general education and skill development which are designed for specific job roles in apparel industry. The course includes content which equip skill development component in the candidate. Each year includes practical as well as theory courses which impart appropriate and relevant knowledge of the garment industry. The candidate will be exposed to project work and on the job training in the industry so as to become ready to work in the apparel industry.
- Various visiting guest faculty from the Indian apparel Industry as well as the experienced Faculty of the institute would be sharing their knowledge, information, experience, technology with students.
The followwing work openings are envisioned for B.Voc - Apparel Design.
Style facilitator in send out/local industry.
Associate originator/aide chief underway line.
Expert and Designer for article of clothing producing.
Quality checker in trade industry.
Specialist in various exercises related with Dress Design.
Instructor for educating or preparing fitting.
Example producer and example fashioner.
Merchandiser in purchasing houses.
Independently employed individual beginning a little scope industry.
Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board.