Admission To B.V.SC.&A.H./B.TECH./B.F.SC./M.V.SC. Degree Course in MAFSU.
Online applications are invited for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course for the year 2020-21. The prospectus and application form for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course for the year 2020-21 will be available on University website (www.mafsu.ac.in) from 21/11/2020.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates who have passed XII Std. (10 + 2) with 50% marks for Unreserved category and 47.50% marks for Reserved category in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English taken together are eligible for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course. Those candidates who have appeared for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) – 2020 conducted by National Testing Agency, New Delhi are eligible for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course.
Fees Details :
The application fee is 00/- for Unreserved and 700/- for reserved category candidates. Candidates shall pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using an online payment gateway
How to Apply :
Important Note :
Before the submission of the online application form, the candidates should ensure that the uploaded documents are clearly visible.
- In case any candidate fills more than one online application forms, the latest filled in application form completed in all respect will be considered for the merit list.
- Resubmission of deficient documents- A list of candidates who failed to upload or have wrongly uploaded the desired documents will be displayed on the website. These candidates will be required to upload only the indicated documents within the due date specified by the University.
- Additional documents will not be accepted after the due date specified for the purpose of resubmission of deficient documents.
- The assistance for filling up of application form can be obtained from the concerned colleges (Contact Telephone Numbers – NVC, Nagpur – 09028208885 & 0712-2510883 or BVC, Mumbai – 022-24131180 or KNPCVS, Shirwal– 8275762287, 9422339623 & 7588652183 or COVAS, Parbhani – 09420653515 & 09421369937 or COVAS, Udgir
– 02385-254714 & 09890331233) during office hours on all working days.
All The Admission In MAFSU Is Made Strictly On Merit Basis
However, all students and parents are requested to take note of this.
What should be done before submission of online application?
- Log on to university website www.mafsu.ac.in
- Click on the concerned degree course
- Click the link for prospectus. Read the prospectus carefully and understand the eligibility conditions for candidature, reservation, weightage (if any) etc. You can save or print prospectus and detail admission programme for your ready information.
- List out the documents/certificates required for your candidature for admission to the said degree course.
- Scan the required documents carefully with clear visibility of the contents. Avoid scanning of documents using mobile camera. Remember it is your responsibility to scan the desired documents correctly.
- In case both sides of a document needs to be submitted make single pdf file of both sides. The same can be done in case more than one certificate is to be uploaded at one place (for example two marksheets of 12th standard or additional affidavit along with Certificate of Freedom Fighter or affidavit for change in name).
- Save the scanned document by giving suitable file name such as Agriculturist certificate, SSC mark sheet etc. which helps you to upload correct document at right place.
How to Register?
- Click on the concerned degree course .
- There will be two links as ‘New User’ & ‘Registered User’.
- For registration Click on " New User " button.
- Select the quota applicable for your candidature.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, caste category, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail, gender, etc. in the desired field of Online Form.
- All the notifications from University are sent on registered mobile number and e-mail, so please enter details very carefully.
- The details filled in registration form cannot be modified or edited once payment is done.
How to fill up the Online Application Form?
- The Registered candidate can then “Registered User” with the help of user name and password received to him or her.
- The application form is then available for filling up the required details and uploading of relevant scanned documents.
- Fill all the details in the form and upload required documents (JPG or PDF format only)
- By using ‘Back’ button on the application page you can go to previous page and make any modification (Except the registration page) before final submission is made.
- Refer check-list of documents to verify that all required documents have been uploaded.
- You can complete filling of the application at once or at any time before the last date of submission of application form as a registered user.
- After filling up all necessary information and uploading of the necessary documents, preview the filled in application form uploaded documents for correctness and visibility of the contents.
- Only after satisfaction of correctness of the application form the candidate should click the ‘submit’ link as no changes can be done after submission.
- Candidate will receive SMS, email informing that your application has been successfully submitted.
- After submission you may take printout of the submitted application and preserve for your record.
- Do not forget to note down your application number and password.
What are the precautions to be taken while uploading certificates or documents?
- Good quality photographs/scan of documents should be uploaded.
- Scan your documents/certificates properly and preview the uploaded documents to check whether it is readable or not ?
- Scanned certificate or document with more than 5MB size be avoided or reduced to lower memory by making it PDF.
- Prefer using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 9 or any such upgraded browser for better results.
- You can withdraw or upload the document till your final submission but once final submission is made no entries can be edited or no documents can be uploaded.
How to check, preview and take printout of application form?
- After final submission of the application, Click on the “Print Application’ button to you may take the print out of the application form.
- Any time after submission of application form and before the last date for submission, the candidate can again view his/her application by using login as “Registered User”
- It will open submitted application form.
- In case candidate observes that entries or uploaded document in the submitted application form are incorrect, in such case candidate has a option to submit fresh new application before the last date of submission.
- In case the candidate has submitted more than one application forms, the latest filled in application form completed in all respect will be considered for merit list.
What to do in case I forgot my Password?
- Click on the degree for which you have applied and click on "Registered User". Login page will be displayed.
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter the Application Number and Registered Mobile Number
- Click on Submit button
- You will receive your password via SMS on registered mobile number and email.
How to find out whether my submitted application has been submitted properly or not?
- You will receive SMS and Email after final submission of application confirming that your form is submitted.
- Click on concerned degree and after that click on "Registered User".
- Login using the User ID and Password
- If your application form is not displaying “Submit” or “Back” button, then you can confirm that your application is successfully submitted.
- If you observe blinking message on the top of your application form as “You are requested to submit the application”. It means that application have not been finally submitted. In such case click the submit button.
What is resubmission facility ?
- After receipt of application form upto last date of submission, it will be primarily scrutinized and the list of candidates with deficient or incorrect documents will be notified on the website. Such candidates will have an opportunity to upload the deficient documents online before the date notified for this purpose. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to fulfill this deficiency within given time.
How to know about provisional merit list, final merit list or request for filling of options, admission allotment, reporting have been notified by the University?
- The candidates should frequently visit the website for updates regarding admission as per the admission programme.
- The eligible candidate will also be receiving message through SMS/email at every step of admission process as per the schedule of admission programme.
When candidate has to fill up the option form?
- Candidate should note that it is essential for desirous candidate to log in for submission of the option form/preference form during every round of admission in which he want to be considered for admission, otherwise he/she shall not be considered for admission during that round.
App link https://bit.ly/2ZmcyYY
NEET & JEE Mains Mock Test
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |
We bring you the fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways, and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected
Join us on WhatsApp https://wa.me/917720025900
| Cutoffs & Opening Closing Ranks => CSAB 2020 | JoSSA 2020 | MHT-CET 2020 | MBA 2020 | Pharmacy 2020 | Polytechnic 2020
Get free Educational & jobs alert on WhatsApp OR Telegram(https://t.me/VidyarthiMitra) Save this mobile number (77200 25900) on your phone as VidyarthiMitra.org and send WHATSAPP message (Your Name, City & Interest)
'विद्यार्थी मित्र' जॉईन करा आणि मिळवा न्यूज, नोकरी, शासकीय व निमशासकीय नोकऱ्यांच्या जाहिराती व माहिती अगदी विनामूल्य ते ही आपल्या व्हॉटस्अॅपवर किंवा* *टेलेग्राम (https://t.me/VidyarthiMitra) हा मोबाईल नं. सेव्ह करून आपले <नाव> <शहराचे नाव> <नोकरी> ७७२०० २५९०० मेसेज पाठवा