Medical Admissions 2022-23

Medical Admissions 2022-23

IGNOU Admissions 2022: Application form available for BEd entrance test

PUBLISH DATE 23rd November 2022

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Monday opened applications forms for BEd, PhD, BSc entrance tests.

Interested candidates can now fill the application for at the official IGNOU website — ignou.ac.in.

Candidates would require their user name and password to login and fill their application form.

IGNOU Admissions 2022: Steps to apply for BEd, PhD, BSc entrance test

Step 1: Visit the official IGNOU website — ignou.ac.in

Step 2: On the home page, click on the link for application forms for BEd, PhD, BSc entrance test.

Step 3: New users can register by keying in the required details and existing users can login by keying in the user name, password and given security code.

Step 4: Once you successfully login, fill the application form by keying in the required personal and educational details. Upload the required documents and pay the application fees, if required.

Step 5: Save and submit the application form. Download the page for future reference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Interested candidates have time till December 20 to fill the application forms for BEd, PhD, BSc entrance tests. The fee for submission of online application is Rs 1000, and the application fee is non-refundable. Weightage of entrance test is 70 per cent and the remaining 30 per cent weightage is for the interview.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admission Guidance 2022 :

Get complete Admission Guidance without stepping out of your house. 

1) Options-form filling assistance for all rounds of State quota & All India Quota 

2) Guidance in obtaining all Government Documents, necessary for admissions for eligible students (Nationality/Domicile/EWS/EBC/Income/Caste Certificates etc.) 

3) Explanation of difficult instructions given in Admission brochures 

4) Suggestions based on last year's cut offs & College Preference List 

5) Updated information of the rules & regulations issued by the Admission Authority & Govt and Courts from time to time. 

6) Guidance till the end of all rounds. 

7) Dedicated Experienced Counsellors 

Engineering Admission Guidance Form (BE/BTech) :

Admission Guidance 2022: WhatsApp https://wa.me/917720025900

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VidyarthiMitra.org

Admission Guidance 2022: WhatsApp https://wa.me/917720025900

Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play

Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance | 

Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400                   

11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2022 |

We bring you the fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways, and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected 
Join us on WhatsApp https://wa.me/917720025900

| Cutoffs & Opening Closing Ranks => CSAB 2022 | JoSSA 2022 | MHT-CET 2022 | MBA 2022 | Pharmacy 2022 | Polytechnic 2022

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Get free Educational & jobs alert on WhatsApp OR Telegram(https://t.me/VidyarthiMitra) Save this mobile number (77200 25900) on your phone as VidyarthiMitra.org and send WHATSAPP message (Your Name, City & Interest)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'विद्यार्थी मित्र' जॉईन करा आणि मिळवा न्यूज, नोकरी, शासकीय व निमशासकीय नोकऱ्यांच्या जाहिराती व माहिती अगदी विनामूल्य ते ही आपल्या व्हॉटस्अॅपवर किंवा* *टेलेग्राम (https://t.me/VidyarthiMitra) हा मोबाईल नं. सेव्ह करून आपले <नाव> <शहराचे नाव> <नोकरी> ७७२०० २५९०० मेसेज पाठवा.