Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of candidates for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
The online application window for the same opened on December 23, 2019, and the last date to submit applications for the same is January 23, 2020. The candidates who wish to apply for DRDO MTS test 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the Organisation to submit their application and make online fee payment before 5.00 PM, January 23, 2020.
DRDO is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up the 1817 vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. The candidates can click on the direct link provided below to apply for the DRDO MTS vacancy 2020:
The DRDO MTS 2020 Tier-I (CBT) Examination date will be announced soon on the official website of the DRDO.
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
How to apply for DRDO MTS 2020 Recruitment?
1) Open the official website of the DRDO and click on the MTS 2020 recruitment exam link
2) Click on New Registration
3) Enter your basic personal detail, qualification, posting preference and upload required documents
4) Preview your filled application form and make sure there is not mistake in the information submitted in the application form
5) Make online application fee payment and note down the reference number
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |