The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Tuesday uploaded the UGC NET question papers and the responses attempted by the candidates on its official website.
Candidates, who appeared for the examination, can now check their response sheet through the NTA official website - https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted. The UGC NET question papers and the response sheet can be checked and downloaded through candidate login using credentials. The UGC NET question papers and the response can be viewed till 11:50 pm on December 13, 2019 only. Candidates are advised to save their respective question papers and responses attempted for future reference.
The NTA, along with the questions papers and response sheet, has also released the provisional answer keys of UGC NET December 2019 examination.
If a candidate is not satisfied with the UGC NET provisional answer keys, then he/she may file a challenge against it. The challenges, if any, can be filed by the candidates, up to 11:50 pm on December 13, 2019. The UGC NET provisional answer key can be challenged online by paying Rs 1000/- for each question challenged. The candidates should note that the fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. The fee can be paid online through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Click here to view UGC NET December 2019 Question Papers and Challenge Provisional Answer Keys
The UGC NET December, 2019 Computer Based Test (CBT) was conducted from December 2 to 6 across the country in which 7,93,813 candidates appeared.
On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Steps to challenge the UGC NET December, 2019 Provisional Answer Keys
1) Log on to the NTA website - https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
2) Click "View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key".
3) Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4) Click "Challenge/s regarding Answer Key".
5) You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
6) The ID next to the question under the column 'Correct Option' stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7) If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
8) After clicking your desired option, scroll down, 'Save your Claim' and move to next screen.
9) You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10) You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select 'Choose File' and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11) Click on 'Save your Claim Finally'.
12) You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
13) Kindly pay the fee by clicking on 'Click here to Pay Fee'.
14) Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged.
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor