Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has released the candidates' response sheet of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020 on its official website today i.e. February 12, 2020.
The candidates who have appeared for the GATE 2020 can visit the official website of IIT Delhi GATE — gate.iitd.ac.in — to check and download GATE 2020 candidate's response sheet.
IIT Delhi has conducted the GATE 2020 examination on February 1, 2, 8, and 9, 2020, at various centres across the country.
How to check GATE 2020 response sheet
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the GATE 2020 response sheet.
1. Visit the official website of IIT Delhi GATE — gate.iitd.ac.in
2. On the home page, click on the link which reads "Candidates' responses are available. Click Here"
3. It will direct to a new page of IIT Delhi website
4. Login with your Enrollment ID/ Email address and password
5. Your GATE 2020 response sheet will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your GATE 2020 response sheet for future reference.
Candidates can also download the GATE 2020 response sheet from the direct link given below. Candidates need to login with their GATE 2020 enrollment number or email id and password.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |