Madurai Kamaraj University has released the undergraduate results for the examinations conducted in November 2019 on its official website.
Candidates, who appeared for the examination in the month of November last year, can check their results on the official website - http://mkuniversity.org/.
The MKU has hosted the results on three servers - http://result1.mkuniversity.ac.in/, http://mkuniversity.org/ugresults/ and http://result1.mkuniversity.org/.
The MKU UG (CBCS) Examination Results November 2019 can be accessed on the above mentioned links by entering registration number.
Follow the steps given here to download your MKU results from the official websites:
Steps to check the MKU UG November 2019 result
1) Visit the official MKU website - http://mkuniversity.org/ugresults/
2) Open the result portal from the link given on the homepage
3) Check the latest announcements
4) Search the Odd Semester Result link and click to open the page
5) Enter your registration number in the given box
6) Click on the "Get Results" button
7) Check result details and download the scorecard
8) Take a printout of the scorecard for future use.
The MKU Madurai Tamil Nadu conducts the Odd (1st, 3rd and 5th) Semester exams in November/December and even (2nd, 4th and 6th) semester exams in April/May months every year.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |