Karnataka State Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has declared the result of Computer Education examination on its official website.
The candidates who appeared for the KSEEB Computer Education February examination can visit the official website of KSEEB — kseeb.kar.nic.in — to check and download their result.
KSEEB conducted Computer Education examination in February 2020.
How to check KSEEB Computer Education result 2020
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the KSEEB Computer Education results.
1. Go to the official website of KSEEB — kseeb.kar.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads "Computer Education Examination Result FEB-2020"
3. It will direct to a new page of the KSEEB website
4. You need to enter your KSEEB registration number
5. Your KSEEB Computer Education result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your KSEEB Computer Education result 2020 for future reference
The candidates can check their KSEEB Computer Education exam results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to login with their registration number to obtain their results.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |