Ahmedabad University, Amrut Mody School of Management (AMSOM) invites applications for admission to Master of Arts (MA) in Economics for the year 2020.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate who has appeared for the final year examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply.
How to apply:
- Eligible Candidates can apply in the prescribed online form on website https://ahduni.edu.in with payment of non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1200 (inclusive of GST).
- Upon online registration, candidates will be issued a unique login id which should be used for subsequent admission process correspondence.
- Duly filled application form along with the application fee can be submitted April 15, 2020.
Mode of Payment
- All candidates offered admission can pay the fees by logging again to the application portal with the unique user id and password and pay the fees. Modes available for payment Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cheque and Demand Draft.
- In case of Cheque and Demand Draft the candidate/s need to fill the Cheque/Demand Draft details in the system and generate challan. The challan along with Cheque/Demand Draft can be submitted to any nearest ICICI Bank branch.
- Deadline of Application Submission: 15th April, 2020.
- Notification to shortlisted candidates: On rolling basis
- Personal Interaction:On rolling basis
- Programme Commences:July, 2020.
For more details, please visit, https://ahduni.edu.in
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |
For all latest Govt Jobs 2019, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs and SSC Jobs log on to https://goo.gl/YPjt94 We bring you fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected
| Cutoffs & Opening Closing Ranks => CSAB 2020 | JoSSA 2020 | MHT-CET 2020 | MBA 2020 | Pharmacy 2020 | Polytechnic 2020