Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Wednesday, February 19 announced the results of Term End Examination (TEE) December 2019 for various courses on its official portal.
The candidates who have appeared for the IGNOU TEE December 2019 can visit the official website of IGNOU — ignou.ac.in - to check and download their result.
The results have been released for the Term End Examinations that were conducted in December 2019. Candidates can also obtain their grade card for December 2019 result from the official portal of IGNOU.
IGNOU had declared the results of TEE December 2019 on January 31, 2020, for the candidates who have applied for early declaration of results.
How to check IGNOU TEE December 2019 result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download IGNOU TEE December 2019 result.
1. Go to the official website of IGNOU — ignou.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads "TEE December 2019 result"
3. It will direct to a new page of the IGNOU website
4. You need to enter your IGNOU enrolment number and click on submit
5. Your IGNOU TEE December 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your IGNOU TEE December 2019 result for future reference
The candidates can check their IGNOU TEE December 2019 result either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to enter their IGNOU enrolment number to obtain the IGNOU TEE December 2019 result.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |