University of Calcutta (CU) has declared the result of B.Com. Part-I (Honours/General) examinations 2019 on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the Calcutta University B.Com Part I examination can visit the official website of West Bengal Results — wbresults.nic.in - to check and download their result.
The candidates can check their Calcutta University results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to enter their Calcutta University roll number to obtain the results.
Direct link to download Calcutta University B.Com Part -I results
How to check Calcutta University B.Com Part -I results
1. Go to the official website of West Bengal Results — wbresults.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “B.Com Part-I (Honours/General) Examination, 2019 (under 1+1+1 System.)”
3. It will direct to a new page of West Bengal Results website
4. You need to enter your West Bengal Result roll number
5. Your Calcutta University B.Com Part -I results will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your Calcutta University B.Com Part -I results for future reference
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor