Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut has released the admit card for 2019-20 for undergraduate programmes on its official website.
Candidates, who have registered for the CCSU B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc. Part - I, II and III examination, can download their admit card through the official website — https://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in/.
The CCSU UG/PG admit card can be downloaded by entering form number on the official exam poratl of the university.
Candidates who have applied for the examination can check and download their admit card from the CCSU UG 2019-20 website - ccsuniversity.ac.in.
Candidates are advised to download their CCSU UG 2019-20 Admit Card from the official website - ccsuniversity.ac.in - only.
In case you have also applied for the CCSU UG 2019-20 examination, you can follow the steps given below to check and download your admit card.
Here's the direct link to dwonload CCSU Admit Card for 2019-20
Steps to check CCSU UG 2019-20 Admit Card from - ccsuniversity.ac.in
1) Open the official website of CCSU UG 2019-20 - ccsuniversity.ac.in
2) On the homepage of the website, there will be a link "CCSU UG 2019-20 Admit Card/Hall Ticket". Click on the link
3) A pop-up page will appear, enter your CCSU UG 2019-20 application number, date of birth, security pin and click on login.
4) Your CCSU UG 2019-20 admit card will be displayed on the screen. Carefully check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your CCSU UG 2019-20 admit card.
5) You can download it and take a printout for future reference.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |