The results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 (first session) were announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on Monday, March 8.
The JEE main 2021 first session examinations were held between February 23-26 at various centre across the country.
The JEE Main February 2021 examination results can be check by visiting the official website of JEE main at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
How to check JEE Main results 2021
1) Visit the official website of JEE main at jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click on the link for JEE Main 2021 results on the home page
3) A login page will appear on the screen
4) Key in your credentials and login
5) The JEE Main results 2021 will be displayed
6) Download the results and take its printout too.
The result of the JEE main February 2021 examination have been prepared on the basis of the final answer key. The All India Rank of candidates will not be released at this stage.