|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology University , (formerly Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology) is located in sprawling green campus comprising of more than 250 acres Thapar Technology Campus (TTC) in the historic city of Patiala.
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology University was established in 1956 through an imaginative and innovative collaboration between the then State of PEPSU (Patiala and East Punjab States Union), the Central Government and the Patiala Technical Education Trust (PTET) founded by one of the great captains of Indian Industry, the late Lala Karam Chand Thapar. The mission of the University as embodied in the Trust Deed Dated April 9, 1956, are truly remarkable for their scope and vision. They provide for undergraduate and post graduate education in engineering & technology, a close interaction with industry, and a strong emphasis on basic and applied research.