Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B) has declared the result of Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2020 on its official website today, i.e., March 13, 2020.
The candidates who appeared for the UCEED 2020 can visit the official website of UCEED — uceed.iitb.ac.in — to check and download their result.
IIT Bombay conducted the UCEED 2020 on January 18, 2020. The online registration for UCEED 2020 was commenced on October 9, 2019. The last date to submit online applications was November 15, 2019. UCEED admit card was released on December 27, 2019. IIT Bombay had released the UCEED 2020 answer key on January 21, 2020.
How to check UCEED result 2020
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the UCEED result 2020.
1. Go to the official website of UCEED — uceed.iitb.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads "UCEED 2020 Results"
3. It will direct to a new page of the UCEED website
4. You need to enter your email ID and password
5. Your UCEED result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the UCEED result 2020 for future reference
The candidates can check their UCEED result 2020 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |