The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is going to release the OTET 2019 Result soon.
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) will be released on the BSE Odisha website - http://bseodisha.nic.in/.
According to a message displayed on the official website the Odisha TET 2019 result will be published soon. Last month, School & Mass Education Minister, Samir Ranjan Dash had informed the release of OTET result on November 21.
Candidates, who appeared for the Odisha TET 2019, can check their result through the official website by entering their roll number, registration number and date of birth.
In order to qualify the OTET, the candidates must secure minimum 60% marks and to become eligible for selection as teacher in the state.
The Board has conducted two TET papers, the first paper was for those who want to teach students of Class 1st to 5th while the second paper was conducted for those candidates, who apply to teach from 6th to 8th.
Click here to check the Odisha TET 2019 Result
Last month, School & Mass Education Minister, Samir Ranjan Dash had informed the release of OTET result on November 21.
Candidates who qualify as per the OTET 2019 result will then be provided with a certificate by the board.
Steps to download OTET Result 2019
1) Log on to the official website - bseodisha.nic.in or bseodisha.ac.in
2) Check the 'Latest Updates" section
3) Odisha TET 2019 result will be given there
4) Click on the OTET Paper 1 or Paper 2 result link, a new apge will appear on your screen
5) Enter your Roll No. and Registration No. and date of birth in the boxes provided and then click on the "Submit" button
6) The OTET 2019 result will be displayed on the screen. Check and download it
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off http://www.vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor