|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
27th June 2018
16th July 2018
P. G. Diploma in School Psychology has recognition of the Pune University. JPIP is running this course since 1993. This course is available at very few places in India The Post Graduate Diploma in School Psychology course is formulated keeping in view the needs of school teachers, researchers, counsellors and social workers. The course is also supported by extensive theoretical and applied research done by JPIP during the last 50 years. Since 1993, nineteen batches of School Psychologists have completed the course and the alumni have significantly contributed to the fields of educational and counselling psychology
The course leads to develop the students to perform the role of counsellor who can link the school, parents and teachers for wholesome development and effective adjustment of students in the school
Last dates for Admission for the courses is as follows.
P.G. Diploma in School Psychology - 16 July 2018
P.G. Diploma in Education of the Gifted: Methods & Strategies - 16 July 2018
Child & Adolescent Psychology: Enhancing Potentials - 30 June 2018
Dates of Entrance procedure:
Entrance interviews of P.G. Diploma in School Psychology - 19 July 2018
Entrance exam for P.G. Diploma in Education of the Gifted: Methods & Strategies - 21 July 2018
First List of selected candidates:
P.G. Diploma in School Psychology – 21 July 2018 at 12PM
P.G. Diploma in Education of the Gifted: Methods & Strategies - 24 July 2018 at 3PM
Course Commencement dates:
P.G. Diploma in School Psychology – 26th July 2018
P.G. Diploma in Education of the Gifted: Methods & Strategies - 26 July 2018
1. Please click Apply Online to get the online admission form.
2. Fill all the fields in the form and press submit button.
3. You will get attachment in the PDF format on your e-mail address.
4. Print it and submit the hard copy of it along with relevant documents (as per the list given below) in the academic section office between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
Forms will be verified and eligible candidates will be called for entrance test. List of selected candidates will be displayed on the website.
Documents to be submitted
1) Statement of Marks- 10th, 12th std, Graduation, Post-Graduation
2) Passing/Degree certificate
3) Migration certificate (Original) (if case of other than SPPU)
4) Transfer certificate (Original)
5) Affidavit regarding gap in education and /or changes of name (original) (if applicable)
6) Caste certificate if applicable.