|Application Start Date
||Application End Date
1st May 2019
3rd June 2019
Savitribai Phule Pune University offers under graduate and post graduate degrees in more than 52 departments and institutes housed on and off campus. Please refer to the admissions section and contact each department individually for their specific requirements.Each Department has its own set of eligibility requirements depending on the specialization of the program/course offered. The eligibility requirements are also available at the Registrar's office or online at the University website, for information regarding conditions of eligibility for various programs and courses, please refer to the Savitribai Phule Pune University booklet (Circular No. 283, 2006-07)
Online applications are invited from all eligible candidates for admission to various Post- Graduate/ Graduate / Integrated and Interdisciplinary courses offered by the University Departments/Centres/Schools.
- Entrance Examination & Admission:
Candidate shall be admitted to the above courses strictly on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination: Syllabus for the Entrance Examination of each course will be available on the webpage of respective University Departments. The Online Entrance Examination (OEE) will be of 100 marks with multiple choice questions (MCQ). The Online Entrance Exam paper will consist of 2 sections.
- Section A- General knowledge /aptitude /logic /comprehension: 20 marks
- Section B- Subject specific Questions : 80 marks Examination of both the sections will be conducted together. Negative marking system will be applied for evaluation. For every wrong answer 1/3 (one third) of the allotted marks of the question will be deducted. Merit list of the candidates based on total score of Section A and B would be prepared for the admission. In case of candidates securing equal marks in OEE, merit list would be prepared based on marks secured in Section B of OEE. In case of candidates securing equal marks in Section B of OEE as well, merit list would be prepared based on marks secured in the qualifying examination. Admission for various Post-Graduate/Graduate/Integrated/Interdisciplinary courses shall be as per the provision of Ordinance 181-A amended, University Order. (Circular No. PGS/1224/25 dated 12/04/2019).
2.Schedule and Conduct of OEE:
The schedule of the process of submission of application form and OEE will be as follows: a) Commencement of filling of online application : 1 May, 2019
- Last date of filling online application 3rd june, 2019 (11.59 pm)
- Schedule of Online Entrance Examination : 10" to 20" June, 2019
(Detailed schedule of date and time of each exam will be announced later on SPPU website) d) Duration of the Online Entrance Exam : 2 Hrs (inclusive of both the sections)
- Publication of result on the University website : 2 days after the OEE for the course Candidates can download online admit card (hall ticket) 5 days before the online examination using the 'Login Id and Password' of the application form. Candidate should carry the print out of the admit card to the exam centre. ® No separate certificate of result will be issued by Savitribai Phule Pune University. ® The centres for Online Entrance Examination will be notified by the University at a later date. Ordinarily, a change of allotted centre is not permissible.
- Courses & Eligibility:
- For the list of courses and their respective eligibility, please refer Annexure - A
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year of qualifying examination of the course (as per Annexure) are allowed to apply for OEE. However, the admission of such candidates is subject to their passing the qualifying examination.
- Reservation in admission of students to various Post-Graduate/Graduate/Integrated/ Interdisciplinary courses shall be as per the norms laid down by the Government of Maharashtra from time to time including reservation for the person with disabilities/Orphan and Defence Personnel’s Child/Ex-Serviceman Child.
- 30% seats are reserved for female candidates for Under Graduate courses as per Government of Maharashtra Rules.
- Reservation for SBC category as per Government of Maharashtra rules.
- Supernumerary Quota:
- e Supernumerary quota for admission to Post-Graduate/ Graduate/ Integrated/ Interdisciplinary courses shall be as per the provision of Ordinance 181-A amended, University Order. (Circular No. PGS/1224/25 dated 12/04/2019).
- In case of candidates who want to seek admission under supernumerary quota, it is necessary to submit appropriate documents at the time of admission.
- Fees and Mode of Payment for OEE:
- Following fee is applicable for appearing for OEE of a single course: a) For candidates belonging to General category : Rs. 500/- b) For candidates belonging to Reserved categories : Rs. 350/-
- Candidates appearing for OEE of multiple courses are required to pay the fees separately for each course.
- Payment should be made online using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Instructions for Filling Online Application:
Online application form is available on the website: https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx
- Required Documents: Candidate shall upload the following documents with the application:
- Photo-copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination passed, if applicable (which is required for the eligibility.)
- Photo-copy of the caste certificate in case of Reserved category candidates (if applicable).
- Photo-copy of the Non-creamy layer certificate in case of Reserved category (OBC/DTNT/SBC/EWS/SEBC/Women) candidates (if applicable).
- Photo copy of the Medical certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon in case of ‘Persons with disabilities (P.H.)' candidates (if applicable). e Candidates are NOT required to submit printout of application/documents to the University after online submission of application. However, these documents in original have to be submitted to the respective Department at the time of admission.
- Incomplete applications/ applications without uploading required documents/ applications submitted after the last date will be rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence will be entertained by the University in this regard.
- No request for change in any information provided in the online form will be entertained by the University.
- Schedule and Conduct of OEE:
- e Incase of any grievance of disputes the decision of the admission committee shall be final and binding on all.
- Admission to any program does not guarantee Hostel facility or any kind of financial support in any form like Scholarship, fellowship, Earn & Learn etc. The University has independent procedure for offering such benefits.
- Various scholarships by Government(s) shall be admissible as per prescribed rules in this regards.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to fulfil the eligibility conditions and comply with the admission requirements. If at any stage it is notice that a falls claim has been made by the candidate or important material facts have been concealed and / or the candidate is not eligible, his candidature shall be liable for cancellation at any stage.
Online registration process will be treated as complete only after the required certificates ae applications are uploaded on https://campus.unipune.ac.in/ccep/login.aspx on or before 25"
Ganeshkhind, Deputy Registrar Pune- 411 007 (PG Admissions) Ref. No. PGS/1733 Date: 30/04/2019 Annexure -A
For all latest Govt Jobs 2018, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs and SSC Jobs log on to https://goo.gl/YPjt94 We bring you fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected
| Govt. & Private Jobs, Internships, Campus Drive, Off-campus & many more |
Get free Educational & jobs alert on WhatsApp OR Telegram(https://t.me/VidyarthiMitra) Save this mobile number (77200 25900) on your phone as VidyarthiMitra.org and send WHATSAPP message (Your Name, City & Interest)