|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
1st November 2019
17th May 2020
About SRM University Amaravati,
Amaravati is a multi-stream research university with focus on diverse fields. From engineering to medicine and from liberal arts to management, SRM’s vision is to emerge as a world-class university that is globally connected, nationally relevant, and regionally transformative. It has the ambitious plan to be in the top world class universities in ten years with 20000 + students and 1500 faculty members.
1. BOARD EXAMS: Students should have scored a minimum of 60% in each of subject of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12 board examination or equivalent grade for approved boards.
2. ENTRANCE EXAM: Admission to SRM Amravati is conducted through various entrance exams like IITJEE(Mains), SRMJEE and SAT. Various ranks and score required for admission have been enlisted below:
I. Students applying should have secured a rank of upto 125000 in IITJEE (Mains).
II. Students applying should have secured a rank of upto 35000.
III. Students applying should have a minimum score of 1200 in SAT (including PCM).
1. ENTRANCE EXAM: Entrance Exam holds 70% weightage of the score for admissions. Students can apply for admission through various examinations mention below. They need to have a minimum score/rank in each entrance to be eligible for admission process. List of entrance exam has been enlisted below along with normalisation.
I. Students must have taken SRMJEE OR IITJEE (MAINS) OR SAT based on which they will be graded.
II. Scores will be normalised across SRMJEE, IITJEE (mains) and SAT score based on which students will be graded.
III. In case student submit multiple scores, the best of scores will be taken into consideration.
2. INTERVIEW: Interview holds 30% weightage of the score for admissions. After ranking students on basis of entrance exam, interview calls would be rolled out to potential candidates. The interview would be conducted by the eminent panel. The interview would have various parameters to gauge interest, potential and initiative.
3. EXTRACURRICULAR AND COCURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: This factor holds 10% weightage in the admission score. All students will need to submit a portfolio of extra-curricular interests and achievements including Literature, Sports, Arts, Dance, etc. This also contains the list of co-curricular activities such as scientific projects, conclaves/ symposiums attended, non-main stream (national or state level entrance exams or school level examination) academic achievements.
For More Information Visit:-
Click to View| Upcoming Entrance Exams
India's Leading Educational Web Portal now available on Google play store https://goo.gl/HbsLr2
Check FYJC & ALL COURSES UNDER DTE & DMER - Previous & Current Year Cutoff | http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
Download App Now: Cut-offs 2019