|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
7th September 2018
15th September 2018
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION – 2018-19
Admission Notification for Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc.) Degree Course Online applications are invited for admission to M.V.Sc. Degree Course for the year 2018-19.
The prospectus and application form for admission to M.V.Sc. Degree Course for the year 2018-19 will be available on University website (www.mafsu.ac.in) from 07/09/2018.
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates who have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H. with CGPA 6.00 for Unreserved category and 5.50 for Constitutionally Reserved category in 10.00 point scale are eligible for admission to M.V.Sc. Degree Course. Fees Details : The cost of Application Form is Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved category candidate (including other state candidate) and Rs.700/- for reserved category candidate. Candidates shall pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking using online payment gateway facility.
How to Apply :
• Candidate has to apply Online only.
• Candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully before filling up of the online application form.
• Online application form can be accessed from the website (www.mafsu.ac.in). The duration for submission of application form, fee details and instructions for submitting online application are available in the prospectus uploaded on the website.
• If certain document/certificate to be attached is having more than one page or content on both side (eg. NCL certificate, Marksheets for more than one attempt, etc.) then it should be uploaded together by converting them in one PDF or JPEG file. The candidate should ensure that all pages are uploaded properly, before submission of application form.
• The last date for submission of duly filled in online application form along with relevant documents is 15/09/2018. Contd…..2 :: 2 ::
Important Note :
• Before final submission of online application form the candidates should ensure that the uploaded documents are clearly visible.
• In case any candidate submits more than one online application forms, the latest filled in application form completed in all respect will be considered for merit list.
• Resubmission of deficient documents- A list of candidates who failed to upload or have wrongly uploaded the desired documents will be displayed on website. These candidates will be required to upload only the indicated documents within the due date specified by the University.
• Additional documents will not be accepted after due date specified for the purpose of resubmission of deficient documents.
• The assistance for filling up of application form can be obtained from PGIVAS, Akola (0724-2258865) during office hours on all working days.