|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
1st March 2018
26th March 2018
1. Carefully read GAT-2018 brochure contained information, before proceed to apply online. You can download brochure or go through online to read the content. Click here
2. Read all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission test before proceeding to fill the online application form.
3. Advised to take a print out of instructions so as to enable you to fill the online application form.
4. Registration Fee: The registration fee for GAT-2018 is Rs. 1,000/- for Boys and Rs. 600/- for Girls.
5. Online Application Procedure: It involves 3 steps:
Step1: Fill the Online Application Form:
The candidate should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the next step of the application form and also for your future reference.
Step2: Upload of Photograph:
Upload your recent passport size color photograph (Not older than 3 months).
The scanned image of photograph should be in jpg/jpeg format.
Size of the photo image must be more than 4 kb and less than 50 kb.
Dimension of photograph image should be 4 cm (width) x 4 cm (Height).
NOTE: There is an option to modify / change the details in the online application form even before proceed to payment. Once the electronic payment is done towards registration, you will not be accessed again to change the filled-in application form.
Step3: Payment of Registration Fee through online:
Electronic Payment by Debit Card /Credit Card/Net banking:
The candidate has to select Debit Card /Credit Card/ Net Banking option for e-payment. After successful paymentof registration fee, you will be accessed to take printout of the acknowledgment.
Payment of registration fee through Demand Draft:
After filling the application form online, you are required to take two copies of print-out of the filled-in application form.Send one copy of the filled-in application along with Demand Draft (Rs. 1000/- for Boys or Rs. 600/- for Girls) drawn in favor of GITAM payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank by Registered post / Speed post / Courier to the DIRECTOR-ADMISSIONS, GITAM deemed to be UNIVERSITY, GANDHINAGAR CAMPUS, RUSHIKONDA, VISAKHAPATNAM–530045, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA on or before 26th March, 2018. Write theapplication number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. You can keep the second copy of printout of the filled-in application form for your future reference.
Note: The candidate will be registered for GAT – 2018, after receiving the above said printout of online filled-in application form along with DD only.
6. Enter the application number for taking the printout of online registered application form / acknowledgement at outside source. Click here