HSSC Assistant Lineman admit card 2019 to release today

PUBLISH DATE 7th March 2020

Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will release the admit card for assistant lineman exam (advt.11/2019) on Saturday, March 7.

The examination will be conducted on March 14 and 15. Candidates will be able to download their admit card online at

According to the notice, the exams for ALM for DHBVNL and UHBVNL will be conducted on March 14 and 15, respectively. The upper divisional clerk (UDC) exam which was scheduled for March 1 will now be held on March 18. The HSSC UDC admit card will be uploaded on March 11.

The exams will be conducted in three shifts.The first shift will begin at 9:30 am while the second and third shifts will commence at 1 pm and 4:30 pm, respectively.

The exam will comprise of 90 multiple choice questions from general awareness, reasoning, maths, science, computer, English, Hindi and concerned subjects as applicable that will carry 75% weightage while the other 25% weightage will be of History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics,Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.

All the 90 questions will carry one mark each. The CBT will be of 90 marks. The other 10 marks will be given on socio- economic criteria and experience.


Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play

Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance | 

Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400

11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |

For all latest Govt Jobs 2019Railway JobsBank Jobs and SSC Jobs log on to We bring you fastest and relevant notifications on Bank, Railways and Govt Jobs. Stay Connected

| Cutoffs & Opening Closing Ranks => CSAB 2020 | JoSSA 2020 | MHT-CET 2020 | MBA 2020 | Pharmacy 2020 | Polytechnic 2020

 Get free Educational & jobs alert on WhatsApp OR Telegram( Save this mobile number (77200 25900) on your phone as and send WHATSAPP message (Your Name, City & Interest)

'विद्यार्थी मित्र' जॉईन करा आणि मिळवा न्यूज, नोकरी, शासकीय व निमशासकीय नोकऱ्यांच्या जाहिराती व माहिती अगदी विनामूल्य ते ही आपल्या व्हॉटस्अॅपवर किंवा* *टेलेग्राम ( हा मोबाईल नं. सेव्ह करून आपले <नाव> <शहराचे नाव> <नोकरी> ७७२०० २५९०० मेसेज पाठवा