RMO 2022 Registration
The application form of the Regional Mathematical Olympiad 2021 will be available online mode. Candidates who have qualified in the PRMO can apply for the RMO 2022 Online Registration from the link given in this article. The details to apply online for the RMO are given below:
- Initially, the candidates must visit the website of the conducting authority, i.e, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
- The applicants will have to do the online registration first by entering all the basic details like name, contact information, email id, Aadhar card number, etc.
- Now, the applicants can log in using the user id and password.
- After log in the applicants can click on the “RMO 2022 Application Form” and apply now.
- In the RMO Application Form, the candidates will have to enter their complete details like educational details, personal information, and permanent residential address.
- After filling the application form the applicants will have to pay a requisite amount of the registration fee.
- Once the fee payment has been made, candidates can take a printout of the application form.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the online application form to the office.
- However, it is advised that the candidates must keep a copy of the registration form for any future references.
RMO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must read the RMO 2022 eligibility criteria before applying so that their application form does not get rejected.
- Applicants must be born on or before 1 August 2002.
- The candidate must be a permanent citizen of India.
- RMO is open for students studying in classes 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12.
- Only the top 300 candidates who have qualified in the PRMO are eligible to participate in the RMO.
- However, students from Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) schools are regarded as separate regions. A maximum of the top 5% of participants from classes 8 to 11 and the top 1% of students from class 12 will be selected to participate in RMO Olympiad.
RMO 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of the Regional Mathematical Olympiad is on the basis of the coursebooks of classes 10, 11. The participants must go through the syllabus before preparing for the exam. The details of important topics for the RMO exam are given below:
RMO Olympiad Syllabus
|• Arithmetic of Integers
||• Elementary Combinatorics
|• Quadratic Equations & Expressions
||• Probability Theory
||• Number Theory
|• Co-ordinate Geometry
||• Finite Series & Complex Numbers
|• System of Linear Equations
||• Elementary Graph Theory
|• Permutations & Combinations
||• Factorization of Polynomial