|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
Courses offered by International Institute of Management Science Admission 2018 MBA[University Of Pune] ,PGDBM PGDMLM
Admission Process / Criteria
1. Candidate should be an Indian National and should possess basic qualification such as 3 years bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or minimum marks 45% in case of reserved category candidate and
2. Appeared for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016 or
3. Appeared for CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT (conducted by GMAC, USA)/ CMAT 2016 (Conducted by AICTE)/MAT (conducted by AIMA in February 2016)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS)/ MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2016. Or CET conducted by the Association of Management Institutes (These students may not be eligible for Freeships/Scholarship/EBC.
4. Should participate through Centralised Admission process for allotment of institute through the CAP round conducted by DTE govt of Maharashtra.
5. The institute may admitted student against institute quota or against seats vacant after the CAP process.
6. Students admitted through CAP round shall strictly follow the time line set by the CAP rounds.
7. Students desiring admission under (para 5) can contact the Admission cell (+917350014526) for further guidance.