|Application Start Date
||Application End Date
31st December 2017
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
BUILDING LEADERS AND CAPTAINS OF INDUSTRY
Today, success in business is as much about understanding global markets and technology and more so about understanding finance, marketing, human resources, systems and operations. With our expert faculty, competitive and innovative curriculum, active learning, and unique campus network, PGDM is committed to educating not just leaders of business, but captains of the Industry.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PGDM
- Two year full time programme approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- Accredited by the South Asian System of Quality Assessment, Improvement, and Accreditation (SAQS)
- Granted Equivalence of MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Students can widen their career opportunities with cutting edge flagship Programme with dual specializations in Human Resource/Marketing/Finance/Operations/Systems
WHY SHOULD STUDENTS JOIN THE PGDM COURSE ?
- It evolved as a versatile Two Year Full Time Programme since 1995.
- The Course in high demand.
- These students are most sought after by all industries.
- Exposure to a vast range of sectors.
- Intellectually challenging subjects and a wide range of choice for specialisations and electives.
- Exposure to cutting edge subjects in public enterprises, banking, insurance, international business, Infrastructure management, supply chain management, financial modelling, business analytics etc.
- Diversity in terms of gender, cultures, innovative ideas, multi-disciplines, experience, region and language.
- Industrial Internship
- Extra and co-curricular activities
- Soft skills development
- Foreign language/s
- Strong Industry Interface
- Large alumni network
PGDM COURSE OVERVIEW AT A GLANCE
- Innovative Trimester curriculum and Pedagogy
- Distinguished faculty with a vast academic and industry experience.
- Comprehensively designed curriculum with a scope for exposure to all sectors.
- Integrated understanding of all business functions to meet the challenges of globalization and competition in the current and future scenario.
- Rigorous curriculum with a judicious blend of core courses and dual specializations (HR/Marketing/Operations/Finance/Systems).
- Provided with an in-depth understanding of the operational and strategic aspects of management