Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme as per the UGC regulations 2016 for the Academic Year 2022-23
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO Ph.D. PROGRAM:
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7_point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accrediting or assure quality and standards of educational institutions.
- The candidates applying for Ph. D. Programs in all Engineering disciplines should have passed M. E. /M. Tech. or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with minimum Second Class awarded by any recognized University/Institute. The candidates applying for Management should have passed MBA or equivalent degree in the relevant subject with minimum second Class awarded by any recognized University/Institute
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil./ICWA/CA/CS Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accrediting or assure quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non_creamy layer)/Differently_Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree before 19th September 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
|Ph.D. Application form starts from
||13th Jun 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Ph.D. Application form
||23th Jun 2022
|Date of DYP-ATU Entrance Exam(Online)
||26th Jun 2022
|Date of Personal Interview(In campus)
||28th Jun 2022
|Final Select List Publication
||30th Jan 2022
||06th July 2022
||11th July 2022
- 100 Marks Objective Test , 100 Questions, 2 Hrs duration. 1 marks for correct answer, – 0.5 for wrong answer.
I. Please provide accurate details in each box correctly to avoid further inconvenience.
II. The name should be the same as mentioned in Class X certificate.
III. For date of birth click on the box provided and you can select the date, month and year of your birth from the calendar.
IV. Age will be Automatically calculated when you fill the Date of Birth.
V. Form with incorrect data will be declined at scrutiny level.
VI. You need to upload documents (SSC Certificate, HSC Certificate, UG Certificate, PG certificate, Payment Slip of Exam Fees) in .jpg format only.
VII. Size of Documents allowed is maximum 2MB :
a) Photo :
b) Signature :
c) Certificates :
d) Payment Slip screenshot :
- Documents Required in jpeg format(SSC,HSC,UG,PG, Screen shot of CET Payment).
- Please do the transaction of Rs. 1000/- towards CET exam fees before starting form filling as you need to upload the screenshot.