The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for the UPSC Combined Medical Services recruitment examination. The candidates who wish to apply for the UPSC CMS exam 2019 can visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in to submit their application.
The online application window for the same opened today, i.e. April 10, 2019 and the last day to apply for the post is May 6, 2019, till 6.00 PM. As per the recruitment notification released by the SSC, a total of 965 posts will be filled through this recruitment exam.
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Exam 2019?
1) Visit the official website https://upsconline.nic.in and read the detailed instructions for filling up the form
2) Submit your personal details
3) Upload a scanned copy of Photo ID Card like Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
4) This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
5) Make the application fee payment
6) Note down all the reference numbers
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019
The candidates who have registered for the exam and paid the exam fee can download their e-Admit Card which will be made available in the UPSC website https://upsconline.nic.in. The candidates should note that no admit card will be sent by post.
UPSC CMS Exam Format
The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode. A demo module for Computer based mode of this examination will be available on UPSC website https://upsc.gov.in/at the time of the launching of e-Admit Card.
Online Mock Exam: NEET JEE MHT CET 2019
Click to View| Upcoming Entrance Exams
India's Leading Educational Web Portal now available on Google play store https://goo.gl/HbsLr2
Check FYJC & ALL COURSES UNDER DTE & DMER - Previous & Current Year Cutoff | http://vidyarthimitra.org/rank_predictor
Download App Now : Cut-offs 2019