Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the scores of written examination conducted for the recruitment to the Sub-inspector of Police ( Taluk, AR & TSP) on its official portal.
The candidates who have appeared the TNUSRB SI exam can visit the official website of TNUSRB — tnusrbonline.org — to check their scores.
The candidates who have qualified in the TNSURB SI written exam are eligible to to appear for next phase of the selection process i.e., Physical Measurement Test (PMT) / Endurance Test (ET) / Physical Efficiency test (PET).
TNUSRB declared the results of the SI examination on March 16, 2020.
How to check TNUSRB SI scores 2020
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the TNUSRB SI scores 2020.
1. Visit the official of TNUSRB — tnusrbonline.org
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads "LOGIN FOR MARKS”
3. It will direct to a new page of the TNUSRB portal
4. Enter your TNUSRB user ID and password
5. Your TNUSRB SI scores 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your TNUSRB SI scores 2020 for future reference
The candidates can check their TNUSRB SI scores 2020 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Get real-time alerts and all the news on your phone with the all-new VidyarthiMitra app. Download from Google Play
Aptitude Test | Career Counselling | Option From Filling | Admission Assistance |
Call 77200 25900 or 77200 81400
11th Admissions (FYJC) & DTE Cut-off | Cutoffs 2020 |